The Exciting Adventures of BOO
Welcome to the Happiest Place on the Web!
Ashley from Henderson, Nevada sent in these pictures of her dog Heidi
Heidi looking over her new book
Here's Heidi reading one of BOO's adventures
Fallon Oconner sent in these pics of their dog Gingl.
Protecting my blanket
Don't even think about it!
Ieva Mileryte sent us these pictues on MIKI
MIKI pretending to be asleep
MIKI being patriotic
Sarah mailed us these pictures of her dog Racie.
Everybody thinks I look like Lassie.
I think I'm better looking
Chesterfields and Henry Langlois
If you only knew what I was thinking.
Oh yeh! This couch is ours.
Here's Tina and Taylor
We have the same hair style
Victoria of Las Vegas sent in these pics of her grandkids
Sorry pal, there's only room for one in the box.
Fighting over who get's the box makes everyone tired at the end of the day.
Marion and Parker sent us pics of their dogs, but forgot to give us their names.
Marion's dog likes his rug.
Parker's dog & his shadow.
HOW TO PHOTOGRAPH YOUR PUPPY
1. Remove film from box and load camera.
2. Remove film box from puppy's mouth and throw in trash.
3. Remove puppy from trash and brush coffee grounds from muzzle.
4. Choose a suitable background for photo.
5. Mount camera on tripod and focus.
6. Find puppy and take dirty sock from mouth.
7. Place puppy in pre-focused spot and return to camera.
8. Forget about spot and crawl after puppy on knees.
9. Focus with one hand and fend off puppy with other hand.
10. Get tissue and clean nose print from lens.
11. Put cat outside and put peroxide on the scratch on puppy's nose.
13. Try to get puppy's attention by squeaking toy over your head.
14. Replace your glasses and check camera for damage.
15. Jump up in time to grab puppy by scruff of neck and say, "No, outside! No, outside!"
16. Clean up mess.
17. Sit back in chair with lemonade and resolve to teach puppy "sit" and "stay" the first thing in the morning.
© 2008 Manika Publishing